Are you interested in finding out more about Mansion House Surgery?
Would you like to influence the development of local health services?
Mansion House Surgery is keen to set up a Patient Participation Group, so why not come along to discuss your ideas and hear about planned changes.
The meeting will take place at: Mansion House Surgery
If you would like to come along to the meeting, or if you have any queries about the Patient Participation Group, then please contact
Mrs Wendy McBain (Practice Manager) on 01946 693660
For suggested discussion topics see the list below.
Refreshments will be provided.
Discussion topics at the first meeting could include:
- Ideas for the development of the group – what would you like to see your Patient Participation Group doing
- Helping the practice to improve services
- Offering support to other patients
- any other ideas you want to bring along about how you’d like to see the surgery develop and how you think patients might be involved.
Patient Participation is
Patients working with a practice to:
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of services;
- Foster improved communication between the practice and its patients;
- Help patients to take more responsibility for their health;
- Provide practical support and help to implement change
Varied to suit local needs
Each group determines its own activities according to the needs of the community and the practice itself.
Based on co-operation
Works by building a relationship between the practice and its patients that breaks down barriers and share information can develop to influence the wider NHS